Things to do in Surrey, BC
Whether you're in town for a short weekend or a longer vacation, you're sure to find something you will enjoy from our list of things to do in Surrey, BC. Getting here has never been easier because we're just 30 minutes east of downtown Vancouver, 40 minutes from Vancouver International Airport, and 20 minutes from Abbotsford International Airport. Our ideal location gives you convenient access to some of the best things to do in Surrey, including multiple golf clubs, museums, and excellent shopping.
- Guildford Town Centre – This fully enclosed shopping centre features over 200 stores, services, and restaurants ensuring there is something for everyone.
- Cineplex Odeon Movie Theatres – Grab a snack or tasty treat, sit back, and watch a new release at Cineplex Odeon Movie Theatres. This is the perfect rainy day activity for the whole family.
- SkyTrain Station to Vancouver – Take a 35 minute SkyTrain ride and spend the day or afternoon in Vancouver, one of Canada’s busiest cities. The Expo and Millennium SkyTrain lines connect to downtown Vancouver from Surrey and the surrounding area.
- Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair – First held in 1888, the Cloverdale Rodeo and Country Fair takes place every Friday to Monday of the Victoria Day holiday weekend. Enjoy an entertaining show with the whole family.
- Bell Centre for the Performing Arts – As the largest professional theatre in the area, this state-of-the-art facility is owned and operated by the Surrey School District No. 36.
- Bear Creek Park – While Bear Creek Park's miniature train, mini-golf course, and free water park are especially popular amongst children, you're sure to enjoy the beautiful garden which is home to the Surrey Art Gallery.
- Vancouver, British Columbia – Just 30 minutes from our hotel is this bustling seaport city with a large variety of things you can explore.
- Granville Island – Spend the day exploring the large public market, extensive marina, galleries, and shopping areas of Granville Island. You can take a water taxi, ferry, streetcar, or drive to this historic Vancouver landmark.